2023/12/13 19:30 - 2023/12/13 21:30
This meeting will include a silent auction, optional gift exchange of a ball of yarn or fibre, and more, but no word yet on the potluck aspect! Please see below.
In light of the fact that COVID infections are on the rise in the GTA and that some people, including our valued seniors, are more vulnerable to the Covid virus, we ask that everyone attending the November in-person meeting:
- please wear a mask and keep it on indoors
- stay home if you have any symptoms (done by several executive members for our October meeting)
- stay socially distanced as much as you can during the meeting
- use the hand sanitizer provided near the door of the Meeting House
- if you can, get a booster vaccine, now available through the province's booking site and soon to arrive at pharmacies
We regret not having coffee/tea and snacks for the time being. The library will still be open, and we will have show-and-tell as usual.
Your Executive is considering what to do for the December meeting, when we have traditionally brought and shared food. We will keep you posted.